The School of Sports Science and Physical Education invites applications for a full-time position at who get Ph.D.from world-renowned university abroad(less than 35 years old), associate professors( less than 40 years old) who get the tenure track position of world-renowned university abroad, rank in the area of sport economics , sport management to begin in March 2016.
There are 41 full-time faculty and 3 part-time professors in the department. Full time faculty includes 5 teaching and academic full-time professors, 14 associate professors, 20 lecturers and five administrative staff. We offers M.S. programs in the academic areas of sport management, physical education, recreation activities, and elite athletes . Faculty members are nationally and internationally recognized for their scholarly accomplishments and teaching excellence. Information about our school can be found at http://tyb.swufe.edu.cn/5119.html.
• Teach one undergraduate level courses and one graduate level course in sport economics, sport management and other courses in the candidate's area of expertise every year, in English or bilingually
• Establish a high-quality, focused line of research involving undergraduate and graduate students. During the first contract period, A and B level scientific research achievements abroad is individually needed.
• Introduce the foreign original teaching materials; Seek external funding for research projects and educational programs
• Advise graduate students and direct master’s students’ thesis and dissertation research
• Participate in the development of the sport economics, sport management program
• give one or two lectures in the university every year
• Native Chinese Speaker (including HONGKONG, Taiwan) or Chinese and English bilingual applicant, qualified for teaching in Chinese and English
• An earned doctorate (Ph.D. or equivalent) in sport economics, sport management or a related field of research
• Evidence of successful research, teaching, and potential for securing external funding
• Two years of research and teaching experience in sport economics/sport management
• Expertise in sport analysis and strong statistical skills
Applicants should submit all of the following:
• A letter of application specifically responsive to the position’s responsibilities and required qualifications as described above
• Curriculum vitae
• Research and teaching statements
• Reprints of three recent research articles in print or in review
• Names and contact information of two references
All materials should be sent electronically to: email@example.com
Questions may be addressed to the director of the center of sport economics and sport management :Huang Daoming (firstname.lastname@example.org )
We accept applications all year round in 2016. If you are interested in more details about this job,please do not hesitate to contact us and send your resume, a recent photo and relevant certificates as soon as possible. We will provide you with further details and arrange for your interview upon receipt of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.